Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
View Profile



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | Sometimes... I'm just crazy » | Pulling it off » | Over-rated » | I am Joe's Vegas » | I am Joe’s sinking regrets » | Discovering Joe » | I am Joe’s long awaited plague » | Madrid » | I am Joe's bending container » | Water Breathing Potion »

She bears with me


They say that the way to a girl's heart is by listening to what she has to say and acting upon it... in a way.
Well... at this very second as I'm writing this, it definitely feels like it relies on other aspects, hmm… the things I want to do.... the things I want to tell her, is what this is all about.

One of the primary reasons behind me writing this is the fact that lately I've been watching how she handles me, my bullshit, my whining... and I'd be like 'How could you possibly bear with me?' When we first got to know each other "romantically" I told her 'baby I am not easy' and she replied asking how that was even possible; but it's true. I know myself very well. I've watched myself when I'm pissed, when I'm excited, when I'm just plain whiny, asking for more, needing more. I've watching myself when I'm obsessed. I've watched her, being the strong woman that she is, just let go of a matter we're both disagreeing on just to make me feel better. I hear her sitting there all quiet listening to me vent even though most of the time she's probably wishing I'm there to hold her, to sit with her on the couch and listen.
I am not an easy job and yet... she tries... I see her try and I go speechless... every time.

Honey, you make me want to be a better person. I write this to let you know that I'll handle whatever it is that comes our way. I'll be patient through whatever; be it a school bus full of children, a headache, a massive storm of bad coincidences, lack of coffee, distance, and heartache...
I write this to let you know that it's not about me wanting to feel like I'm making you happy or 'taking care of you', but let's just say that... to know that something I did or said made you smile makes my day.

And that's what makes it all worth it. I'm crazy like that.

I'll miss you sweetheart.

Return home safely to Papa.







Recently Judged


Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine