Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
View Profile



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



In 2008, I'll Get Me A Shotgun


I will also:
1.
Yield
2. Get closer to
God
3.
Job hunt some more.
4. Get closer to my
family.
5. Learn a new language.
6.
Finish at least one screenplay.
7.
Lose the extra weight.
8. Get a
driver's license. I will not buy a car.
9. I will
rule my world.
10. I will have my
revenge.

« Home | The conscious act of rowing » | » | Sulfur » | Chronic : Session One » | Alcoholic Anonymous: Session 1 » | Alcoholic Anonymous: Session 1 » | Sanctuary » | My thin, thin threads » | Strings » | Redemption »







Recently Judged


Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine